Michael Lujan Resigns - Director of Sales for Covered California

I knew about this yesterday morning after exchanging a couple of e-mails with Michael but didn't feel it should be blogged until it was published publicly. The substance of any personal communication I have had with Michael will, of course, remain private.

As announced by the Sacramento Bee yesterday afternoon, Michael Lujan, who served as Director of Sales and Marketing for the Covered California SHOP small business exchange, has resigned on Wednesday, July 31 with effective end date of August 9th.

I hate to see him go but I am sure that he has good reasons to make a change at this time. Michael has always been available to me (and other agents) to answer questions and concerns about both the SHOP small business exchange and the individual & family plan exchange.

I am sure others will join me in wishing Michael Lujan continued success in the future.


Dave
www.davefluker.com





Post a Comment

0 Comments

Health Care Without Harm